- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Our retailers are getting frequent deliveries so please contact your local Red stockist as they’ll be able to advise on delivery dates.
The i-fin is designed to bend and flex which is a great advantage for a board that can be rolled up, transported or packed away. The i-fin can bend out of shape without this affecting the performance of the board and it should restraighten itself gradually. If, however, you would like to straighten your i-fins, here is our video on how to do so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNcTH8pZj4s
Sticking on an i-fin:
It is a fairly easy procedure to re-stick an i-fin to your board. We recommend using any PVC boat repair glue or the glue provided in the repair kit that comes with every board. Here are the gluing instructions we recommend following:
3) Apply a layer of glue to both surfaces but don’t push them together yet
4) Wait until the glue has dried (approx. 20mins depending on temperature)
5) Now apply another layer of glue to both surfaces
6) Now push the surfaces together making sure no air is trapped. You really need to push down hard onto the piece you are gluing. Pushing from the centre out to the edge. Ideally you need to push hard enough to squeeze glue out of the edge of the piece you are gluing. At the same time you need to heat the area up with a hairdryer to help the glue activate.
7) Keep applying force to the area to make sure all areas are well stuck down. You will need to work hard on the area for about 5 mins.
8) Ideally place a heavy weight on the area for 8 hrs.
*We advise using protective wear such as gloves and goggles
Free Delivery On Orders Over $150
For any orders over $150 in value, you'll receive free delivery which will be with you in 2-5 working days.
You can return your items within 30 days of placing your order. Equipment should be un-used and with its original packaging and / or labelling intact and attached to the product. Items which don't have the labelling attached to the product will incur a 10% reconditioning charge which we will notify you after inspection of your return.
If we do not hear back from you within 4 days of contact we will return the items to you. All items are inspected before a refund is processed. Items deemed to be in a poor condition will be returned to you. If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
Calculate My Size
Please select your height