THE TITAN II SUP PUMP
The Titan II SUP Pump A revolution in pumping technology!
Our Titan pump has been completely reimagined and re-engineered for 2021. We've taken the double chamber format and focused on ease of use and packing. We've also improved the fixtures and fittings to make for an even more durable pump. The packed size is two-thirds the size of the previous Titan pump, which makes rolling the board much easier.
Updates and Innovations on the Titan II
- Folding feet and a removable quick release handle reduces the packaged size by 30% compared to the original Titan pump. This makes it much easier to roll and pack your pump and board.
- The chamber isolation valve is now an integrated switch rather than a removable plug, which makes it easier to switch to one chamber while pumping.
- A double-ended bayonet hose reduces leaks and removes damaged screw threads when attaching to the pump.
- Our redesigned air box means the pump hose now attaches to the main body to reduce the movement of the hose when inflating.
- An increase in volume overall makes for faster inflation.
- An integrated pressure gauge helps reduce impact if the pump is dropped.
- The standing position has shifted 90 degrees, so you are only astride one chamber. In addition to having wider feet, the Titan II is more stable and ergonomic, especially for smaller riders/pumpers!