Women's Long Sleeve Pro Change Robe EVO - Grey
The Pro Change EVO offers extra protection when the elements get tough
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Our retailers are getting frequent deliveries so please contact your local Red stockist as they’ll be able to advise on delivery dates.
- Remain dry no matter the weather with Pro Change EVO breathable and waterproof advanced fabric technology
- Championing in lightweight and compact design, even stores into a 10L dry bag, sold separately
- Multiple storage pockets inside and out so valuables can remain safe and hands free for changing
- Get warm and comfortable quicker with the soft moisture wicking fleece lining
- Ample space to change with side panels that stretch and longer length; size based on user height not build
- All season use with the long sleeve adjustable cuff design and toggle hood for extra warmth
NEW FOR 2022!
Introducing Pro Change EVO, A master in its class in both form and function by enabling those who love the outdoors to keep outdoors for longer.
An EVOLUTION on the Red Original best-selling Pro Change Robe, EVO shields wearers from any element, getting them dry, warm and covered in a classic grey colourway. Built for performance, the waterproof and breathable outer shell keeps heavy rain out, whilst the super soft and cosy inner fleece lining locks warmth in.
For additional protection in cooler periods, the long wind baffled YKK zip and concealed robe length combines to keep wind out and maintain privacy when changing.
New EVO highlights include extra pockets inside; mesh zipped pocket for valuables and a discreet underwear pocket, as well as magnet closure hand pockets to prevent items from falling out when on the move. The new toggle hood ensures extra warmth, making the Red Original Pro Change EVO more user-friendly and at the cutting edge of its category.
Complete with long sleeves that are tailored, users can depend on Pro Change in any season. Please note; robe sizing is based on user height and not build.
Medium: 5’1” – 5’10”
Large : 5’11” – 6’3”Read less
Find Your Size
Sizing for the Pro Change Robe is based purely off height and not build as they are designed to be oversized with plenty of room to get changed in and out of sports kit.
If you are on the borderline of two sizes then we recommend going for the larger option as the extra material will help keep your modesty protected.